Wrap up with a good Book Scarf featuring your favorite Dashwood family! Let everyone know about your great taste in books by wrapping up with a page from Jane Austen's classic, Sense and Sensibility.
This Storiarts Sense and Sensibility book scarf is created from American made, grey fabric, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
- This grey and white infinity scarf weighs about 8oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf.