Brood on lost Lenore with these super-soft fingerless gloves featuring text straight from Edgar Allan Poe's classic poem, The Raven!
Our Writing Gloves are made from American-made, super soft 100% cotton knit fabric. The open palm circumference is about 8" and the arm band is about 7" around. The inseam has a decorative serged detail created from a contrasting, silky stretch thread and the outside seam has a gathered design for a more dramatic statement.
- The entire poem is not able to fit on one pair of gloves, but each glove has a different part to maximize the amount available to wear.
- Each pair of arm warmers comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Make great literary gifts for book lovers!