Join Anne Shirley on her adventures in rural Prince Edward Island with this Anne of Green Gables Book Scarf featuring text from Lucy Maud Montgomery's classic tale.
This Storiarts Book Scarf is created from American-made soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print