Why wear boring when you can wear books?
Unmask your love of lit with The Phantom of the Opera Book Scarf featuring a passage in white from Gaston Leroux's gothic tale of obsessive love. Our infinity-style scarves are made from two dulcet layers of 100% cotton knit, sewn in a loop and printed on both sides. Measuring 12" across and about 63" circumference, this rapturously warm scarf will keep you cloaked for the cold and attuned to the music of the night.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print