His name is Kvothe. You may have heard of him. He's got other names too, a bunch of which are on this super-soft infinity scarf. But if you're here, you probably already knew that.
Are you ready for an epic adventure? Keep that neck warm and at least slightly safer from the sword with this high-quality The Name of the Wind book scarf featuring text straight from Patrick Rothfuss's modern fantasy classic, The Name of the Wind.
This Storiarts cream and black infinity scarf is created from American-made, 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
Weighs about 8oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- A great gift for readers and writers!
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf.
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.