You'll be seeing green, no spectacles needed.
Featuring a new passage from L. Frank Baum’s imaginative classic, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Writing Gloves will transport you into the gates of the Emerald City. With original illustrations accompanying text from the story, you’ll be ready to meet adventure wherever the wind takes you. Our fingerless Writing Gloves are sewn from the softest cotton jersey knit, serged around two sides with a contrasting thread, and gathered along the outer edge for a comfortable fit. Gloves measure 8” across the palm and 7” around the forearm. Perfect for keeping warm while still giving you free range of motion, so you can keep on the day's journey and look brilliant doing it. You might even inspire a little envy -- so wicked!
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print