Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all
Emily Dickinson, a prolific poet and icon of American literature, may have been eccentric. But from her life of seclusion came a wealth of thought, imagery, and innovation in form. Our Emily Dickinson Leather Quote Bookmark immortalizes her poignant words. Taken from a collection of poems published posthumously, this verse will uplift and encourage -- no matter what you’re in the middle of. Laser-cut for fine detail, our genuine American-made leather bookmarks make an astute addition to any bookshelf.
- Genuine veg tanned 2/3 oz leather
- Dimensions: 8” x 2”
- Laser cut for subtle indentation
- Thin and flexible to fit easily between pages
- Because each piece of leather is unique, color may vary slightly
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fights illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ