The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
Jane Austen, English novelist and social critic, never minced words. Her biting humor and use of irony spoke volumes for women of her day, and we adore her for it. Our Jane Austen Leather Quote Bookmark honors the once-anonymous author for contributing so meaningfully to our love of literature. This quote, pulled from Northanger Abbey, expresses her derision towards those who devalue fiction. But that’s not you. You get her. You understand. Made from U.S.-sourced real leather, and laser-etched for beautiful detail, this bookmark will keep your sharp wit in place, even while you’re lost in a good book.
- Genuine veg tanned 2/3 oz leather
- Dimensions: 8” x 2”
- Laser cut for subtle indentation
- Thin and flexible to fit easily between pages
- Because each piece of leather is unique, color may vary slightly
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fights illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ