Does this scarf say “Wear me”? Go on. Let yourself get wrapped up in the adventure! Your looking-glass will thank you.
This curiously cozy Alice in Wonderland Book Scarf features a variety of quotes from Lewis Carroll’s classic tale alongside playful illustrations of the White Rabbit and the Dormouse at teatime. Scarf measures 12” by 63” circumference. With bold black text on cream-colored knit, this moldable “page” can be worn again and again to display your good taste and intelligence. You’ll wonder where it’s been all your life.
Our Alice scarf was the very first Storiarts piece to feature original artwork by founder Tori Tissell and has been a customer favorite ever since, making it perfect for any un-birthdays on your list!
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print