Live the romance of the homesteading life with this luxurious Little House on the Prairie Book Scarf featuring text from the first book of Laura Ingalls Wilder's classic series: Little House in the Big Woods. Ma and Pa would be proud!
This cream and rose scarf from Storiarts is created from American-made, 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE® and associated character names and trademarks are owned and licensed by Friendly Family Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. © 2018 Friendly Family Productions, LLC. Learn more about Little House on the Prairie at: littlehouseontheprairie.com
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print