Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
Beware the modern Prometheus! Experience Victor Frankenstein's horror as he looks upon his creation with these dramatic cotton knit writing gloves featuring text straight from Mary Shelley's famous novel.
Each pair of Frankenstein gloves is created from American-made, super soft 100% cotton knit fabric. The open palm circumference is about 8" and the arm band is about 7" around. The inseam has a decorative serged detail created from a contrasting, silky stretch thread and the outside seam has a gathered design for a more dramatic statement.
Note: The entire text selection is not able to fit on one pair of gloves, but each glove will have a different part to maximize the amount available to wear.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print