Wear Dr. Maya Angelou's triumphant poetry with this luxurious, white and blue infinity scarf featuring the complete text of modern classic "Still I Rise" and Storiarts' original hand-drawn artwork.
This Storiarts Book Scarf is created from American made, cream colored fabric, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
- This Still I Rise book scarf weighs about 8oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set on this white infinity scarf and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Great literary gifts for writers and readers!
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf.
- Still I Rise© and Maya Angelou TM used with permission from Caged Bird Legacy LLC www.mayaangelou.com