Put some method to the madness in your kitchen!
Featuring the title image from the 1603 First Quarto, our Hamlet Tea Towel (Part 1) is printed to look like a delicate page from the time of Shakespeare. Our 100% cotton flour sack towels are ready to perform: use them in baking, cleaning, or just to add a dash of lit to your table. These American-made reusable towels do more than their fair share, reducing your consumable waste and inspiring your best bookishness.
To pair or not to pair? Better take a look at the matching towel to be sure!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for crisp print and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry