Books are comfort! Our redesigned Les Misérables Book Scarf, featuring a memorable passage from Victor Hugo’s epic historical novel and including original illustrations, draws you right back into the story. Our infinity-style Book Scarves, created from American-made 100% cotton jersey knit, are doubled over and sewn along the edge to create a moldable "page” that’s wonderfully warm and cozy.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print