Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
No fooling Sherlock in these gloves. Your fingerprints will be all over the place.
Our fingerless Sherlock Holmes Writing Gloves show off a new look for an old favorite: screen-printed in black on grey with original illustrations to complement the text from “The Hound of the Baskervilles.” Storiarts Writing Gloves are sewn from 100% cotton jersey knit, so soft you can’t keep your hands off them. We surge around two sides with a contrasting black thread and gather the outer edge for a flexible fit. Gloves measure 8” across the palm and 7” around the forearm. Keep your hands warm and cozy without sacrificing fashion or function, my dear. The only mystery here is why you don’t have them on yet.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print