Partner your love of reading with a healthy obsession for cleanliness! The Phantom of the Opera Tea Towel (Part 2) showcases decorated text from the prologue of Gaston Leroux's famous gothic story. Made in the U.S. and digitally printed for distinct color and lettering, this gorgeous towel will convey a flair for the dramatic in your home. No secrets here: our sturdy 100% cotton flour sack towels are uncomplicated and tremendously useful. Get them to do your bidding!
It's hard to keep them apart. Check out the matching towel and make a set!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for crisp print and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry