Winter chills ahead?
The Raven Book Beanie puts you in the mood for poetic inspiration even on the darkest days. This relaxed, slouch style hat is handmade from thick cotton interlock with a hidden logo and optional foldable band. The running text of Edgar Allan Poe's poem is printed in white on black and includes a prominent image of the Raven, a bold accessory for fans of things cerebral and sinister.
- 100% super soft cotton interlock
- Warm double-thick slouch beanie cap
- Flat dimensions: 10.5" wide x 10" tall
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print