Whether you’re leisurely making some tarts all on a summer’s day or in a mad rush to get dinner on the table, you’ll find your kitchen inspiration here!
Curiously soft, yet strong, our Alice in Wonderland Tea Towels are made in the U.S.A. from 100% cotton. These versatile, reusable cloths are fit for a multitude of tasks around your home and make a beautiful design statement as well. Our flour sack towels are digitally printed with water-based ink for a bright, colorful image with a smooth finish. Measuring 28” by 29”, they showcase a playful illustration of Alice with hidden details from the story over text from Lewis Carroll’s classic tea party scene.
They're perfect as a pair -- combine with the matching towel for an unbelievable un-birthday gift. You’ll be the queen of your friends’ hearts!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry for less shrinkage