Join Jonathan Harker as he comes face-to-face with the gothic terror of Count Dracula with this handmade infinity scarf lovingly screen-printed with an excerpt straight out of Bram Stoker's thrilling classic.
This Storiarts Dracula book scarf is handmade from American-made, cream-colored 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print