Wrap up with a good Book Scarf! Join Jonathan Harker as he comes face-to-face with the gothic terror of Count Dracula with this infinity scarf lovingly screen-printed with an excerpt straight out of Bram Stoker's thrilling classic.
This Storiarts Book Scarf is handmade from American-made, cream-colored 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide.
- Each literary scarf weighs about 8oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron OK.
- This is an infinity/round/circle scarf.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- Orders are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf!