Beware the modern Prometheus! Experience Victor Frankenstein's horror as he looks upon his creation with this dramatic gray and black infinity scarf featuring text straight from Mary Shelley's classic novel.
This Storiarts Frankenstein book scarf is created from grey, American-made, 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
Weighs about 8oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Great literary gifts for writers and readers!
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf.