To be, or not to be? We vote to be! To be cozy and warm, that is!
Let everyone know about your great taste in literature by wrapping a page from Hamlet around your neck! This Hamlet book scarf features text straight from Shakespeare's timeless play.
This Shakespeare scarf is created from American-made, cream colored fabric,100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
If you want a matching set, why not check out our Hamlet Writing Gloves as well?
- Each literary scarf weighs about 8oz.
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- This is an infinity/round/circle scarf.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf!