Join Peter Pan and Wendy Darling on their wondrous adventures in Neverland with this infinity scarf, featuring text from J. M. Barrie's classic novel and original hand-drawn illustrations!
This Storiarts Book Scarf is created from green American-made, 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page." The text is printed in brown ink.
- This literary scarf weighs about 8oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- This is an infinity/round/circle scarf. The ends are connected.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf.