Bring an air of sophistication, class, and just plain good-breeding to your bedroom with our Pride and Prejudice Comforter. You might even get to cozy up to Mr. Darcy. Patterned after old versions of title pages from the 1813 novel by Jane Austen, this unique comforter will instantly transfigure your regular bed into a literary masterpiece. It's made from lightweight polyester and double square quilted for a thick, plush cover so you'll find comfort in reading like never before. Available in three sizes to fit most beds.
Make it a storybook coupling with our Pride and Prejudice Pillow Shams!
- Lightweight 100% polyester holds its shape
- One-sided print with solid white back
- Double square quilting secures .75" batting
- Direct to fabric printed with water-based inks for vibrant color
- Pre-constructed item, size may vary +/- 3"
This item ships separately and cannot be shipped in gift boxes
- Comforters are made-to-order and may take an extra 3-5 days to ship
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle or dry clean
- Tumble dry low heat
- Do not iron