Make a triumphant start to each new day!
Every morning when you rise, you’ll be pleased to greet our Still I Rise Sherpa Fleece Book Blanket. Dr. Maya Angelou’s celebrated poem is accompanied by an evocative illustration of swelling tides under a brilliant sun and backed with supremely soft faux Sherpa fleece. Printed digitally for vibrant color variation and detail, this beautifully lush blanket will aid your poetic dreams. Be confidently comfortable!
- 100% polyester holds its shape
- Plush synthetic Sherpa fleece on reverse side
- Durable hemmed edging
- Direct to fabric printed with water-based inks for vibrant color
This item ships separately and cannot be shipped in gift boxes
- Book Blankets are made-to-order and may take an extra day or two to ship
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low or hang dry