Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
Wear Dr. Maya Angelou's triumphant poetry with these super-soft, long sleeve, fingerless gloves featuring the text of modern classic "Still I Rise" and Storiarts' original hand-drawn artwork.
Each pair of Still I Rise Writing Gloves is created from American-made, super soft 100% cotton knit fabric. The open palm circumference is about 8" and the arm band is about 7" around. The inseam has a decorative serged detail created from a contrasting, silky stretch thread and the outside seam has a gathered design for a more dramatic statement.
Still I Rise© and Maya Angelou™ used with permission from Caged Bird Legacy LLC, www.mayaangelou.com.
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print