Whispers, rumors, and old wives’ tales…
Washington Irving’s great American ghost story takes a stylish turn in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Book Scarf. Our infinity scarves, featuring a chilling excerpt from this classic tale, measure 12” across and 63” in circumference, folded over and stitched for a thick, two-sided “page”. Printed in white on midnight blue with an image of the Headless Horseman giving chase, this circle scarf flawlessly combines fashion and form. It’s warm enough to ward off the eeriest of feelings and elegant enough to please even old Ichabod’s tastes in finery. You’ll have the whole town talking.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print