Keep up your kitchen intrigue with The Raven Tea Towel (Part 2)!
With equal parts brooding and beguiling, this lit-inspired home accessory will accent your table and your discerning palate. Featuring original artwork by Storiarts designer Tori Tissell along with a quote from the celebrated poem by Edgar Allan Poe, these tea towels are digitally printed for a crisp image and contrasting flourishes. Our American-made 100% cotton reusable towels are practical, responsible, and beautiful all rolled up into one.
Get our complementary towel for a striking pair!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry