Wrap up with a good Book Scarf! Let everyone know about your great taste in books by wrapping a page from Frances Hodgson Burnett's The Secret Garden around your neck! This light green infinity scarf will keep you looking & feeling both warm & intelligent.
This The Secret Garden book scarf is slightly lighter weight than our other Book Scarves and suitable for warmer weather! It has three custom illustrations inspired by the text.
This Storiarts Book Scarf is created from American-made, moss-green, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 55" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
This literary scarf weighs about 5 oz.
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok and it is safe to iron on the print.
- This is an infinity/round/circle scarf. The ends are connected.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.
- Storiarts scarves are patent protected so you know you're getting an original, high quality Book Scarf.