Find yourself in another world. Anything could happen!
Get swept away in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Book Scarf. Our re-imagined Second Edition scarf displays original illustrations of the Emerald City by Storiarts founder Tori Tissell. Scarf measures 12” across by 63” circumference. Printed in black on wonderfully soft green cotton jersey knit, text from L. Frank Baum’s fantastical adventure loops around in a comfortable cyclone. You’ll look dazzling and stay warm along the way. And when you take it off, you’re right back home where you want to be.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print