Catherine and Heathcliff’s love continues on into eternity! Want to feel the passion for yourself?
Our Second Edition Wuthering Heights Book Scarf invites you to relive the yearning. Emily Brontë’s tragic romance in a new look: printed in ghostly grey on rich cream and redesigned with title and author and a Gothic-style text decoration, this scarf is made from 100% cotton jersey knit, sourced and sewn in the U.S.A. Measuring 12” by 63” circumference, our infinity-style scarves wrap you in an ethereal cloud of comfort and literary bliss. And it’s plenty warm enough for cold nights wandering on the moorland.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print