Looking for a new thrill in your kitchen? Delve into the dirty work with these tea towels.
With the first two stanzas of Edgar Allan Poe’s masterful poem, The Raven Tea Towel (Part 1) in striking black and white will give your home an air of intelligence. It’s uncanny how many uses you will discover for these flour sack towels made from 100% cotton. Bake, clean, and display your taste for the poetic while you work. You’ll find yourself lost in thought over past loves in no time.
Misery loves company: you’ll want to check out the matching towel to complete the set!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry