His name is Kvothe. You may have heard of him. He's got other names too, a bunch of which are on this super-soft infinity scarf. But if you're here, you probably already knew that.
Are you ready for an epic adventure? Keep that neck warm and at least slightly safer from the sword with this officially licensed The Name of the Wind Book Scarf featuring text straight from Patrick Rothfuss' modern fantasy classic.
Our Book Scarves are created from American-made, 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print